Friday, November 2, 2012

Whats in a name...



Hello out there!!! Say my name Say my name if no one is around you say baby I love you... *looks around like I was caught dancing at work* LOL You guys remember that sing by Destiny's Child? It was my jam I got on my moms nerves with that song on repeat LOL. My age may be showing now!...

I digress. The blog world is all a buzz with people telling the meaning behind their blog name so here is mine. Kismet means fate, and is happens to be my favorite word! It is originally from the Turkish language but has been adopted into the English language  I came across this word while reading Cheaters, a book by Eric Jerome Dickey (WHO IS MY FAVE AUTHOR AND THIS IS MY FAVE BOOK). I read this book at least three times a year. I just love it and wish there was a movie... Anyway I eventually had this word inked on my ankle. Symbolizing that every step I take is a step in the direction toward my fate.


Kilograms is a form of measurement. Those of you have been reading a while understand my constant struggle with my weight loss and a lot of my post revolve around this so instead of pounds, I chose kilograms because it starts with a K. No other reason. Sooo essentially my blog name is "fate and weight" but I think Kismet and Kilograms sounds better LOL... My blog was previously called "Kismet of my soul", and some other things that I cannot even remember now.... So there it is.

How did you name your blog?
*signs on to school website to do homework*

2 comments:

  1. I felt like my blog was ever evolving, so after much discussion, and a little Go Daddy searching, my husband suggested what it is... Susan Today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job hubby!!! Yes mine was well is changing all the time too.... I like your blog title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...