Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Management...

MONDAY!!!!! Let me start by saying all Mondays should be like today...For once I was not dreading this day! It is because I am on my first ever Staycation!!! Woot Woot. I have no plans except to work out everyday! It feels so good not to be in a hurry and thinking about whats next. I am so in love my fiance but if it fails I am marrying a man with lots of money so I can be a stay home wife!!!! LOL... Monday was totally my bitch check it out...


14.48 minute mile.... I did 16 minutes on the treadmill total before step class

I really need to bring that mile time down, but hey like the profile says I'm a wanna be runner... *chants to self* I WILL GET THERE... Anywho I did 16 minutes total before I went to a 45 minute step aerobic class.

Me before the step class
With the workout done I was able to eat lunch, start dinner, and do my homework all before noon. Of course I took advantage of the free time and took a NAP!!!!

Not my favorite but not terrible
I love Pinterest so I decided to use one of the thousands of crock pot recipes I have pinned and make dinner.



Just throw it in the POT!

Had to clean this stuff first!!!
*drum roll please*

Crock Pot Chicken soupy stuff... That mini me had two servings of.

So all in all today was a great day... Now time to give the fiance some attention before his lip hangs any lower #poutmuchsir!!!! LOL

How was your Monday? Anything new?


*sips water and goes to the back with the fiance*



2 comments:

  1. I love how you write! Fun! And how was the soupy stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks!!! It was good... My daughter who is very picky eater had to servings!!! Score

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...