Thursday, November 8, 2012

Time to grow up

What a world wind of emotions. It never ceases to amaze me how messy humans can be. My ex’s opinion of my engagement is null and void and was not a needed conversation to have… LOL it is actually funny though because people love to run and tell what I am doing so I guess I should be flattered. I will say this though. I am entering into a MARRIAGE this is my home and my family. ANYBODY that is not for this union is against and will be cut. I am at a place where God has blessed me and now I understand why friends are lost in the process. It is saddening that the friends who were all for me when I was chasing loser guys, gaining weight, and being unhappy are a no show now that my priorities have changed. I hate to say this but it’s like they want to see you doing bad. Oh well they will get no more of my attention. I love my family and we have mini me to raise, weight to lose, a wedding to plan and finance, and a lifetime to spend together…. HI HATERS!!!!! *flips hair and looks at left ring finger*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...