Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Its a new week!!!!!!

Let me start by saying GO VOTE!!!!!!... this is not a political blog so I don't care you who vote for but OBAMA is Amazing!!!!!!



Hello out there! Here we are on a Tuesday and I am doing my Monday post so I know you are thinking Monday won this week. Buuuuuuuut that's not true. It was a definite tie LOL. It was my first day back at work and that went ok.... A bunch of clients did not show so I did some paperwork. I had two OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) clients so I scattered my desk intentionally.... Cruel huh? NOOOO its to help with the compulsions LOL.

Me wanting to be at home LOL
My desk... Drives them and sometimes me crazy!!!!!




So I stayed at work later than usual which tears my schedule up because of traffic and getting mini me and blah blah so I did not make it to the gym. No worries though Chalene is always there!!!! I did Turbo Jam even though I really did NOT want to. She can be a bit cheesy when you really don't want to work out... "Now pump it" LOL... Its all good because I sweated and I was moving which is always the goal....





Cardio Party 3... and look who made an appearance  "Ms. Bling" lol
Me before I pressed play





Those are me after the workout... I tried to smile and look all happy because too often my workout pictures look like I want to do bodily harm to someone LOL. Working out is fun, or at least that is what I am telling myself!!!!



 The family and I went to Chattanooga for the weekend and here are some pictures...







I dont think Babe enjoyed my impromptu photo session while he was driving LOL

Thats better babe!


My mini Me!!!! Love her


Just so you can understand my hair struggle here is a before and after. I washed my hair and blow dried it then flat ironed it. I have to do this at least twice a week, and more when I am working out daily or I am forced into a pony tail.... The struggle is real!!!!





So as far as my mini goals... I sucked at water intake, and over indulged on Chic-fil-a at work on Monday but I worked out, and spent 15 minutes studying for the big test!

How have you guys been? Whats new?

*sips tea and thinks about doing homework* LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...