Monday, September 2, 2013

My Vows... Gotta love me

If you have keeping up with me you know my weight is a struggle. Along with my health issues, and my hip issues I have been losing motivation because of the gain. Then I read this post by my Bloggy bestie about her renewing her fitness vos and I thought Heck yea that is just what I need (although I do need to be working on my love vows too).

I Toya promise to love and honor myself even if I do not like the number on the scale, and since I dont like that number I will work to change it. This work includes:

  • Drinking no less than 80oz of water daily
  • Eating baked, lean meat (if you know me you know I love anything fried)
  • Including protein at every meal
  • Staying away from all the things I love (pizza, cheeseburgers, fries) 6 out of the 7 days weekly
  • Not overindulging in my love foods on the 7th day
  • Working out no less than 5 days a week
  • Limiting alcohol consumption to 1 weekend night per week 
  • Celebrating the small victories with something other than food
There you have it. I promise to me to do everything possible to keep these vows to myself. I am a better mom, fiance, and employer when I am taking care of me. I have to create a balance and it restarts today!!!!

*How do you stay motivated? How will you stay on track for the holiday?



7 comments:

  1. Good luck. I have given up the fried foods and that was the easiest to give up. I grill my meat now or bake it taste just as good. I just have to do better with moving more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!!!! Girl me too. Its like my hip got hurt I couldnt run so I just gave up! LOL

      Delete
  2. Love it! I like "I Toya promise to love and honor myself even if I do not like the number on the scale". I soooo needed to hear that today. I gotta love me...all of me even if that me is up on the scale.
    We don't have to be perfect but we deserve to give our best. I know I am a better wife, mom, and coworker when I am feeling good about myself.
    We got this BBFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan! I like how you've given yourself some very manageable goals. You have made a good plan that you'll be able to stick to because you're not taking an all-or-nothing approach. Way to go and good luck!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great vow! It is so important to love ourselves. Just remember you are worth it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. Holding on to the worth after a fail is hard but I just have to keep pushing!!!

      Delete
  5. Wow thanks for reading!!!! Hope you will stick around. Maybe even consider guest posting I like the make perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...