Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Tag of Three!!!!

Hello all I recently ran across this great blog and she had the idea to do a tag of three. I thought it would be cool and I have seen other post like this and thought I should get in on the fun. Here are my three!!!

3 goals

  • maintain my fitness vows
  • stick with a blog schedule
  • Work on new buisness venture every night


3 wants

  • to be a housewife
  • to get through the wedding with my sanity
  • Personal Trainer


3reads

  • Julian Barnes- The sense of Ending
  • Patrick Lencioni- The Five Dysfunctions of a team
  • Sista Souljah- A deeper Love inside: The Porsche Santiaga Story


3 motivators

  • My fiance, he is my biggest fan
  • My sister- she has lost like 100 pounds, she is MOH and she is amazing!
  • My daughter- She is my personal cheerleader! LOVE her




7 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your goals I definitely didn't want to be a housewife but its kinda nice...sometimes lonely and nice can't have it all lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kita!!! I imagine it could get lonely occasionally but whew I would love to try it!!! I never did either until I got engaged. Its like I need a second me to make sure everything is done

      Delete
  2. This is a great idea! Love it! YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this post. Pretty sure you'll accomplish your wants and goals... Having family as motivators are super important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope, my family is awesome andI am very blessed to have them! Thanks for reading!!!

      Delete
  4. I am so late on reading these blogs!! LOL. This is a cool idea! I have read 2 of the books on your list! SInce the new year just began I can do this post as some 2014 goals! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!!! I need to cath up on your blog... Which I still dont know how to comment on :(... I have SUCKED big time at all these things but its a new year so I will be starting fresh and really doing it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...