Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MRI RESULTS and MISERY

Im down for 3 weeks...I will not be defeated. THIS WILL NOT BEAT ME!!! This is what I have been telling myself all day since leaving the doctor... The doctor said that I have bone bruising and and edema. So basically I was doing waaaay too much for my body and it got mad.


 

I have fought hard to lose these 20 plus pounds and KEEP IT OFF, and trust it has not been easy. I have yo-yoed around, gone up and down like a roller coaster If you read my post yesterday then you know I have been having pain in my hip/groin area. So I went back to the doctor for the results of my MRI and I felt like I was in the twilight zone...

Ok I know your thinking this chic is dramatic but I'm 28 and I've never broken a bone, had crutches, sprain an ankle (except when I fell in step class and I didn't go to the doctor I just kept it moving)or anything of the such. So yes after getting the news that I am on crutches for three weeks I have been dramatic. I dont even know how to use them. whats even sadder is I have adjusted to the pain so I dont think I need the crutches. But I will be using them because I dont wanna do more damage.

Oh and since Im venting online.... the spots I saw were in fact cycsts.... The paper says that in the  "correct clinical setting" I would be diagnosed with PCOS (which I already have been and you can read about here).
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Oh no, Mama T!!! I'm sorry to hear this. I hope that these three weeks off does amazing for your bones and that you will be able to hop right back into the fitness groove just as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your rest, girl! You'll be back at it in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People treat you better on crutches..the upside of things:) Get well soon and get some rest. Another positive, use your time sitting still to finish ALL the wedding deets;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can make it girl. God doesnt give you things he knows you cant handle it. Get some much needed rest and get well soon.

    Be sure to stop by and give your input on these 2 post. I'd greatly appreciate it. Would your input on this http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/05/nerves-anyone-good-at-advice.html http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/05/master-debater.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...