Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dear Readers...

As a part of the continued challenge

PFL Mimi Blog Challenge

 I will be writing a letter to my readers. When I started blogging originally it was a place to put my hurt. I had suffered a bad break up so venting on Twitter was out. Never let them see you sweat!! Since my life has changed so has my blog. Never did I imagine that the friendships and connections would grow from such a dark place. In a sense my blog is like the rose that grew from concrete (yes I own the book by Tupac Shakur as well Im a fan)!
 

 
I am still navigating through promoting the blog, and linking to social media however all the button on the side bar are accurate and I would love to connect… I spend more time on twitter and  Instagram simply because my job got smart and blocked Pinterest but I am there too after hours . So here we go…

To my fabulous readers, I appreciate all the post comments, page clicks, and Amens!! It is worth it to know that one post can touch so many different people. Even if you follow and don’t comment, yes you, it is ok I appreciate the support. My blog is not one of a specific genre.

I’m a mom, want to be runner, therapist, fiancé to one, and second time around grad student. However my blog focuses on my constant battle of the bulge and my growing love affair with exercise, and some wellness. I like to use the wellness post to vent some of the things I see working as a therapist. Occasionally I sneak in wedding planning post. I pride myself on keeping it all the way real. Life for me is not always rainbows and sunshine and this is reflected on the blog, however that kind of post is rare. (I keep a diary for that lol) No matter what the mood   I always try to conclude my post on the upswing of things because I know things will get better and they always do.

Unless my life and work are too unmanageable I try to be very engaging with readers because I know that is what keeps a person coming back. I reply to all comments via email. If your email is not attached to yur comment I will reply directly on the blog (this may take me longer to reply though). If you are new to my blog and decide to follow along for this journey let me know and I will return the favor. Again the social media links on the sidebar have my most current information and please feel free to comment or email me. I had someone email me about my polar watch and I quickly replied and thought to myself “oh they must read the blog” LOL.


9 comments:

  1. Oh I love it around here the connections we get from our blogs are priceless and I have learned so much and as we grow our blogs I think will reflect that. You have a new fan from me
    www.saywhatuwanna.com

    (My sons name shows up as the comment I am technically challenged and I don't know how to get him off of it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I was looking like ummm I know I went to that page earlier LOl and it was not Dman!!! thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I think it's worth adding in your post that your reply to comments directly via email. A new reader might think that you don't which is totally not true. You are good about engaging even if they stop by and don't see that.

    Love that you keep it real over here. Lovely letter for your peeps..me included #MBC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your post was informative and to the point. Mine on the other hand was not...oops. Lol. Maybe I should have read yours first. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thank you for the compliment. I wasnt sure how to approach this topic so I thought hmm lets just be quick and dirty!!! I cant find your blog your link takes me to a blank page. Leave me your web address and I will come check you out! Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. I love your blog!I totally agree your always there to interact with too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to have connected with you on Joi's mini blog challenge! Don't worry about not having time be engaging on social networking sites...it is literally like having a second job! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! #MBC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need like a one stop app! I heard Tweet Deck is good LOL. It is very much so like a second job that I really dont have time for at the moment LOL!!! #MBC

      Delete
  6. You know I enjoy coming here daily to get my daily dose of Mama T! So glad that we happened across each other's pages!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...