Monday, February 23, 2015

Honest Diapers- Honest Review

One product I have found myself falling in love with is the diapers from The Honest Company. (NOPE they did not ask me to write this post and I am in NO way affiliated with them.) I am totally using this post to share pics of baby Jaden because lets be honest he is EXTRA CUTE!!!


First how cute is my baby??!!! He could totally be on that diaper case right? LOL


The packaging is cool much like other brand diapers.

I ADORE this baby!!!



I love that the pattern is all over the diaper it is super cute to me.


As you can see my little wiggle worm is moving just fine in this diaper and it moves with him.


Now for what you really want to know, how does the diaper compare? The first two nights in these diapers he peed through. This may be my fault as we are working on a sleep routine and those two nights he went to bed earlier than usual. Once he started going to bed later we were dry in the mornings. I don't have any major complaints about the diaper it did the job. He had a few blow out poops and the diaper kept them contained with no side leakage so that is always a major plus.

The down side is shopping online. I like immediate gratification. When I spend my money I want the item NOW. If this is not a problem for you I recommend the diaper. We got these as a gift from my lovely friend Keana at the baby shower. She also gave us the wipes but I have yet to have a chance to use them. 

What diaper brand do you use? Do you like shopping online?



1 comment:

  1. Aww, your little one is so cute! I've heard about the honest brand. The design is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...