Thursday, January 9, 2014

Introducing Mrs. GILYARD!!!!!

Hello all.... here is the post you have all been waiting for, or at least that is what I'm telling myself!... Some wedding pics!!!! Since this post is picture heavy I will let them tell the story. You know how I do....

*These are pictures from Social Media and not my photographer. I will post those pictures when I do her review*... she is awesome by the way!
These are the pictures that I found, these pictures in no way represent all who were there. I have TONS and TONS more to show but they couldn't all fit on one post! So enjoy....
 
 
Yes I do squats!!!!!... I remember being very nervous as I read my vows...
 
My Husband and I
 
Mini me, My jr. Bridesmaid!!! She was so poised and cute!
 
My first love and I... The father daughter dance was you tube worthy I hope someone posts it LOL
 
My sister, my platonic soul-mate, My Maid of honor, she is amazing and words cannot describe how awesome she really is. I love her

My boo MIA!!!! she cam all the way from TX to see me. I cannot wait to return the favor!


I love this man



Look how lovely they are!!!

... I will let you caption this one LOL...
 

Bridesmaids, the Carter girls!!!!



I got an upgraded ring! BOOM!!!
 
My Matron of honor... she really deserves her own post because she came through last minute (kinda like I did in her wedding) after my previous matron of honor dropped out. She stepped right up to the plate and helped make my day great.


 
This guy has been my best friend since like freshman year in college. There are so many things I could say about him. Im so glad and blessed to know him.
 
Two of my favorite guys!!!
 
The hostesses for the evening!!! I'm not completely sure what they did aside from look super sexy in their black dresses!
 
 
Me and my babe... I love him

 

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO!!! Congrats Toya! You looked beautiful. Nice on the upgrade! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! You look beautiful and it definitely looks like you enjoyed yourself!! I wish you guys the best along your journey!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...