Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So where have you been???!!!

Well hello there!!! Some of you may be wondering where this girl has been (or maybe I am hoping you have been wondering these things LOL). Either way IM BAAACCKK!!!... So where do I start. I made a major life decision and left the counseling world (only while I make this money and regain my sanity). Working for a community mental health center that is also a non profit comes with a host of issues that I will not fully go into because we want this post to remain upbeat. I have entered the administrative world LOL. I am now a Homeless Outreach Coordinator! That’s right folks I got a little power LOL. I have no idea what my job entails right now and I’m not really sure if my boss does either but eh he has been nice and for the pay raise I will make it work!

Excuse my need of a fill in LOL


I have been cleared to work out again and will be returning to the gym on Monday sporting this nice bag I ordered from House of Bachelorette (review post coming soon)!!!



I know you are thinking why wait to go back to the gym since all I have been saying is how much I miss the gym but my old job requires a 20 working day, let’s call it what it is a month’s notice. In order to get my PTO pay out and let me tell you it is definitely worth working both jobs this week. I have been there almost 3 years and accruing leave since day one. SO I have two jobs this week. I’m working the new gig, and hitting the old one after hours. Tired much!!!

I saw my mommy in law this weekend. I adore this woman. She is my own personal angel!!! I also convinced the Mr’s cousin to play the piano at our wedding! #SCORE!!!!!!!






My weight I’m sure is off the chain. I have been feeling a little pudgy  and my engagement ring is no longer slip sliding on my finger but honestly I am not fooling with that scale until Monday and from there it will be a Monday ONLY type thing!!!



6 comments:

  1. Tag Team back again!!! Heeeeyyyy! So glad you are back. Now I can congratulate you openly. CONGRATS on the new job!
    That gym bag is sooo cute. I need to get a new gym bag myself. Although mine won't be near as cool. :(
    I can't wait to read posts about you getting back into running. We've got a few months to secure our MILF status ma'am! Let's get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. I dont even own a gym bag
    as I wrk out at home but yours is cute allright.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The bag is so cute I'm almost scared to put my gym stuff in it and have been considerin going back to the old one. Lol. I work out from home some too. What do u do at home?

      Delete
  3. Glad you're back, LaToya! Congrats on the new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness the gym back is too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...