Saturday, June 15, 2013

Wedding to do list updated!!!

Hello out there!!! I'm back and boy have I been busy. This is just a quick check in post. Remember this post about the wedding check list (original source) and how massive it was? I also found this site that has free printables. Well I have accomplished some things. This will be the last time I post the entire list and from now on I will just post what I still need to do LOL...




Overall:
1.     Set a date
2.     Book a venue
3.     Book photographer
4.     Engagement photos
5.     Book videographer (only if the budget allows)
6.     Book band/ DJ (we opted for a DJ)
7.     Ask bridal party to be in wedding
8.     Create wedding website
9.     Book florist (not booked but have met and chosen one and have a quote)
10. Buy wedding dress (AVOIDING this like the plague)
11. Select bridesmaid dresses
12. Order groom’s Tux , shoes, accessories- Jeff is handling this
13.  Groomsmen arrange for tuxes (Jeff)
14. Find veil
15. Order Veil
16. Bride’s shoes
17. Book cake baker- tasting on 7/27/2013
18. Buy cake knife and server
19. Order save the dates
20. Finalize guest list
21. Cake stand
22. Cake topper
23. Ring pillow (NO Ring Bearer for us!!!)
24. Order save the dates
25. Send save the dates
26. Order guest book (the photographer is making one with engagement shots)
27. Register (wishing well wedding)
28. Reserve hotel room blocks
29. Hire a calligrapher/ order labels
30. MOB & MOH dress shopping
31. Find wedding shoes
32. Choose wedding jewelry
33. Purchase garter
34. Clutch for bride
35. Sash or belt for bride
36. Something old
37. Something new
38. Something borrowed
39. Something blue
40. 6 pence
41. Hire Day-Of Coordinator
42. Make day-of emergency kit (coordinator provides)
43. Going away outfit
44. Book makeup artist and hair stylist- still working on this I hate the cake face look
45. Wedding favors…ehhhhh IDK what we will do
46. Getting ready outfit for bride and bridesmaids- button down shirts work best
47. Menu tasting
48. Cake tasting
49. Hair and makeup trial (July 27)
50. Get measured for dress
51. Pick up dress
52. Order invitations
53. Get invitation envelopes to calligrapher- LABELS BABY
54. Send invitations
55. Bridal party gifts
56. Family gifts
57. MOH gift
58. Wedding Map
59. Order Chinese Lanterns
60. Purchase wedding bands – bride & groom
61. Put together picture list for photographer
62. Get marriage license
63. Book transportation for wedding party
64. Welcome bags- maybe not for us
65. Signature drink- hmmm still on the fence about this one
66. Gift for Groom
67. Music selection for DJ
68. Playlists for cocktail hour
69. Book wedding night hotel room
70. Order thank you notes
71. Tips and thank you notes for vendors
72. Signs for bar, guest book, lanterns, bourbon- hmm IDK that we need this one
73. Distribute timeline/contacts to family/vendors/DOC
74. GET MARRIED!!

Ceremony:
1.     Book musician- piano player from church
2.     Book church
3.     Pre-marital counseling (church)
4. Music Selections

Reception:
1.     Book caterer
2.     Order rentals- called and left a message 6/15
3.     Decorations for bride and groom’s chairs- Coordinator provides this
4.     Candles (flameless policy at the hotel cancels this)
5. Flip flops or reception flats
6. Sparklers/lanterns
7. Card box
 
Rehearsal Dinner:
Book venue and reserve

Excetra:
1.     Bachelorette/Bachelor party- CJ is planning this
2.     Bridal Showers
3.     Book honeymoon- Jeff is planning this
4.     Honeymoon Shopping
5.     Bridesmaid Luncheon- I need to decide on this
6.     Hostess gifts for showers




6 comments:

  1. My goodness girl! Just when I think I've got my own wedding under control I remember all of the other things that need to be taken care of! Thanks for posting- you saved me from a few last minute mishaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! You have got that ish down! I was so oblivious when it came to my wedding. I was very thankful to have my mom helping me plan the majority of it. You've got this girl. Your wedding is going to be fab! I can't wait til it gets here. And I want to see all of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! You are really making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to share my testimony to every one,i have be married to my husband for 4 years now and things where alright on till he found a girl that separated both of of us in just less than 2 weeks he saw her i have pleaded with him several times but still yet he would not even listen to me for once on phone i just had to report him to his parents but his behavior over the new girl was just still the same.I loved him so much and i never knew he would ever treat me like this,i was seeking for advice on marriage counseling when i saw a woman testified that she got her husband back through this powerful spell caster Priest Ajigar and his email was also mentioned on the blog site (priestajigarspells@live.com) to cut my story short i contacted him and within 48 hours the both of them had serous quarreled and on the next day he called me on phone and start begging me to forgive him and lets move on again that he just broke up with her i was so so happy to hear him said he has broke up with the new Girl and after 2 hours he came to see me.I am very lucky i contacted Priest Ajigar for help and i am also happy that he was able to help me too so for all out there seeking for this kind of help you can reach him on(priestajigarspells@live.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...