Monday, October 3, 2011

The Woman in the Mirror

It is so easy to look at others and find fault or see room for improvement however when it is time to look into the mirror we often shy away. Is it that we are ashamed of what we may find? Why is my dirt any different from anyone’s? It amazes me how we as people can rationalize our own faults and then be so critical of others doing the exact same thing. So now I have wonder have I been a victim of failing to look into the mirror? Honestly, YES!!! I am sure I have failed to pull out the Windex and look at myself. However it is now that I realize my error that the challenge begins. No more will I be offended because you judge me I will judge me. You see at the end of the day I am all that matters to me anyway. I wake up to this body and lay down with it nightly and if I can do so and be happy then that is what matters. Hopefully you feel the same way. STOP worrying about what others who are non factors to your bigger picture think about you. I will no longer accept my crap because it is mine. That is stupid. I have to constantly challenge myself and maintain growth. Complacency kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...