Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Damaged... but so is the rest of the world

It makes me laugh that when I am honest and open you think I am being negative. I say whew my hair is damaged and you say stop it with that word you are so negative… Actually I’m not I am def a cup half full type of girl but I was listening to Danity Kane and noticed how bad my ends were split. This conversation led me to think about other things so here it is…

The world wants things to be happy when sometimes they are not. I know you have had a bad day and then someone says cheer up or it will get better and you think really when? Sometimes you don’t want to be told to cheer up. Often we just need to accept that our situations are F’d up. Hell we are still looking for weapons and oil and the unemployment is skyrocketing why should we sugar coat anything? For just a second lets be very real the world is in a horrible state right now. Think about it…

…7 out of 9 people said “oh we are just playing we did not see him kill anyone” and a man is still put to death. A child is found dead and the mother is on FB partying and all evidence points to her and she is FREE. Gas prices are going up, the Feds were even talking about shutting the government down. Protestors are being locked up… and please do not even get me started on the educational, and legal systems… and yet people still want you to “think positive” or they say “you think to negative” HA the world is negative forgive me for joining in occasionally….

*sips tea, and googles great clips*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...