Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Baby Bump update 34 weeks!!!

Hello out there! Check my foot work lol! If I could stay in these house shoes and not get dirty looks I promise I would! Time for the update...

 


How I'm feeling: I am going to be totally honest and say I'm feeling over it. I'm super ready to meet this baby I am so in love with. Also lets be real I am heavy, have heart burn, tired, unable to recall anything, and I AM BEYOND OVER the doctor visits, and the finger sticking. Before any super moms get in an uproar I am well aware that at this tme the baby needs to bake a little longer I am simply expressing how I feel as I type this...

How I'm changing: I am extremely irritable lately, my body is the same spreading like hot butter. Also my skin is super hot. My daughter told me the  other day I had a fever after she touched me lol.
What I’m Eating/What I’m Not Eating: I really wish I had some more pickles from St Louis (hubby hometown). I am not sure what Kim Lomax (sorry no link as of yet) is doing to these pickles but the flavors are amazing. She has "sweet hot", "spicy garlic" and other AMAZING flavors.
Total Weight Gained: My 34 week weight is 236. This is a total gained of 13 pounds and a 6 pound loss from my highest pregnancy weight. I have mixed emotions about it. I told myself when I got pregnant that I did not want to go over 250 (my goal weight is 150- losing 100 pounds is very intimidating). Then they told me my baby was weighing in small and my vanity went out the window. So again I'm excited  have only gained 13 pounds but concerned about a 6 pound loss... maybe its from being cautious about these sugar levels.

Sleep: Once I get to sleep its great (for me not my husband who says I am snoring extremely loud), the problem is getting to sleep. I have tons of pillows and struggle with heartburn so getting to a comfortable position is not always easy.

Most Exciting Moment: Getting the stroller car seat travel system I wanted!
Fun Fact: I am dilated 2cm... this could mean everything and nothing lol that is what makes it fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...