Thursday, November 7, 2013

Gender Reveal.... Enter Baby Jaxon

I dont know about the people in your life but my friends are all getting pregnant!!! Im like what are you all drinking because I need to stay away! Anywho... A dear friend of mine, who is also my Matron of honor (yea some things changed but that's a different post) recently had her Gender Reveal.


If you dont know what a Gender reveal is then you are probably not on Pinterest. The idea is almost like a baby shower. There are games, food, and fun, and then the big reveal. For their reveal the couple opted to find out with their guest. Im not sure how they were able to hold out because I personally couldn't take the suspense. 


Its a boy!!!!! See the blue cake is how you know its a boy!!! Im so excited to meet my little Jaxon. That baby is already surrounded by love and I know these two are going to be great parents!!!






1 comment:

  1. Awww! Congrats to them! That is the cutest idea! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...