Monday, August 13, 2012

Pretend

Lets pretend that we are strangers and make believe that we have never hurt each other. Falling in love all over again only this time lets make it real. Pretend that you love all of me and don’t want to change me. Ill act like your disrespect doesn’t hurt me and pretend you want to change my last name. So I am putting on a strong armor and not being so fragile and you will whisper kind words and act like my strength matters. Lets start over. Lets have a fresh start. Lets live in a land where old hurt doesn’t matter and we are both searching for new love. A life where I’m enough for you because we know you are all I want. A world where my strong passion and desire is not smothering but welcomed because you recognize the strength and depths of my love. Lets pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...