Monday, May 2, 2011

Waiting

Watching
Thinking
Looking
Dreaming
Hoping
Praying
Needing
Most of all I'm waiting.
Waiting for something I know is not gonna happen.
Watching the people outside my window.
Thinking eventually you will walk by.
Looking at others as they pass by and smile.
Dreaming of days and nights gone by when we were happy smiling and loving each other.
Hoping we can get back to how we were until we were not.
A time when nothing else mattered but the love we shared.
Love I knew was unbreakable until it broke.
Praying to God that He takes away the pain
Bring you back if its in His will or at the least take away my longing for you.
Needing you here to see you smile the way you blink or call my name
Hear your voice and look into your eyes.
Yet really I'm just waiting.
Waiting for the closure or the opener of the new chapter.
Waiting until you say yes or no
I will stay or I will go.
Waiting until my heart no longer needs you or you at a minimum need me back.
Sitting here watching
Thinking,
Looking
Dreaming
Hoping
Praying
Needing
Mostly I'm just waiting.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...