Saturday, April 30, 2011

Waterfalls

I pride myself on not crying but it seems someone has released a waterfall in my head and the water is escaping from my eyes... for women especially its so wierd that the one thing in life thats missing [usually a man] effects how we feel about all the other great things in our life. Petty huh? I think my pain comes from being in limbo you know that awkard place between together and not. Trying to hold on while letting go. It never fails somene is always holding on while the other is letting go. Im holding on and he could care less. So let go right? I wish it was that easy. Two years later and he is still the man that I want. When I see his face I still get butterflies even beneath the waterfall that I refuse to call tears I smile at the thought of him and the memories that are so stubborn and will not leave.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...