Friday, July 19, 2013

SAVE THE DATE!!!!!!

So I can officially mark Save the dates off my wedding to do list!!!!!! They are done. I only have a few people who failed to comply and send m,e their address  who need to have them mailed out but the bulk of it is DONE!!!! I used magnet street weddings for the magnets. I got the smaller magnets because they were cheaper. I adore them!!!! Oh by the way my photographer ROCKED!!!!! (M Brown Photography)



How great is it that this box matches my wedding binder LOL!!!



 They were packaged so nice!!!!



We also included these postcards from Staples. Sorry the flash didn't work the card is actually purple! LOL




We got an address stamp from Staples as well. MY wonderful Line Sister who is also a bridesmaid came over and helped me stuff the envelopes.... It really is all coming together. I refer to my list and tackle things the best way I can... but hey thats life right lol. Hope you have enjoyed your week!!!




8 comments:

  1. You're making headway, ma'am! Glad you got that out of the way. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. November 30th is gonna be one heck of an awesome day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I sure hope so!!!!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome. I remember how excited I was when my Save The Date cards arrived. That was over 10 years ago but seems like yesterday. I had my glass of red wine nearby then too. lol Congratulations on getting so much accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL it seems like the wine makes it go a little easier LOL... 10 years is a log time. Congrats! Any tips on staying married? Thanks for reading

      Delete
  4. Fun little update post here! You are moving right along! Cheers to GOOD bridesmaids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed the update and the pics were really nice. Can't wait to get mine. Space saved on the fridge already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the update and the pics were really nice. Can't wait to get mine. Space saved on the fridge already!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...