Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Management- Biggest Loser

Its Monday and since I was off today I am on a FANTASTIC mood!!! Let me say that I have been hella productive today. *thinks that I want to be a SAHM ok back to my reality* I tip my hat to you ladies because I have heard "mom" 10000000 times today and Im in no hurry to keep hearing it. JUDGE ME!!!! LOL We are moving and I have packed my lil ole apartment up in almost one day. Only thing out are essential DVDS, hygiene stuff, and that dam kitchen is taunting me, I never knew how much I stuff I had until I tried to pack it up... Here is a little sneak peak at my boxes because Im sure looking at boxes is fascinating LOL



Ok let me get to the real reason you all are here. The Biggest Loser link up... 



Well *drum roll* I AM IN ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!! Ladies with tears in my eyes as I saw this I said "Babe I need my phone I gotta take a picture for my blog"- He is used to this by now but when he saw my face he was concerned. SOOOOO I hopped back on and we saw this:


This brings my stats to- SW 220
             CW 197
GW- Im thinking 150
Total lost -23 pounds
Total lost in challenge- 14 pounds!!!!!!!


While this is very exciting I see no change in my body when I look in the mirror. Recently my fiance told me that my self proclaimed "sexy big girl pants" were too big and I though SMH these fit.... ummm Lets see how wrong I was...
 
Yep I have both my arms in my pants


 
Being silly

I posted these pictures on Instagram but looking at them now.... Speechless. Ok I'm no idiot I recognize that 20 plus pounds is a lot but honestly when I look in the mirror I see the old Toya with the 20 plus pounds. I only see the work that needs to be done. So its important to revel in the progress or it will get discouraging. Always remember that one pound loss per week will eventually add up. Who would have thought I would be down 14 pounds since Jan 1, 2013? Not me. But I am.... What works FOR ME: WATER WATER WATER and I am no water fan but when I guzzle it to the point that I think I will float away the scale gods smile on me. Low carb, I have PCOS and my body craves potatoes like it is heroin but I know that it will only allow the scale to go UP no matter what time of day. I use meal replacement shakes. I know there is often controversy behind this and the amount of calories and needing more calories but this is what works for me. Also WORKING OUT. I DO NOT have the body type that can simply eat right and there will be a lost I have tried that. Been to the weight watchers meetings paid the money and counted the points. While I do think they are on to something with the points I just have to exercise to see results. I have to move my ass!!!!.... And because he is my best friend, my support, my shoulder to cry on, my love, my babys new daddy LOL, my ROCK I thought Id leave you with this silly picture!!!
 
 

We were on our way to church my mom said hey let me get a picture and this is what she got... not planned I promise! LOL


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS! That is amazing and such an accomplishment to be in ONEderland! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, girl! Keep up the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAYYYYY!! I am sooo freakin' proud of you and excited for you! ONEDERLAND WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!
    All of your hardwork is paying off. Fabulous! Simply fabulou! I am on the cusp of 200 as well. Even though I had a rough(read:high caloric) weekend I still managed to keep it at 200.2
    I am hoping to see Onederland by this weekend. You have got me all sorts of excited and rejuvenated to get this ball rolling. Have a wonderful Tuesday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You have worked hard and it is paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! (on the packing too)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job!!! Don't lose that booty girl! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks sister!!! I dont think its going away but I do squats just in case LMBO!!!!

      Delete
  7. OMG! Yes! Congrats on making it to ONEderland! You are doing AWESOME girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...