Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Baby Bump Update!!

Hello out there!! I thought it was time to showcase some baby bump picturs as well as journal how I am feeling! Here you have it!



How I'm feeling: During this three week span I was feeling very pregnant and full most of the time.
How I'm changing: My hips are definitely spreading like butter, as if they needed to be any wider lol
What I’m Eating/What I’m Not Eating: Pretty safe to say this is my husbands baby for more reason than one. I am craving all his favorite foods (pizza, hot dogs and other goodness that is all bad for me lol) 
Total Weight Gained:  at the 29 week mark I weighed 239 for a total of 16 pounds gained.
Workouts: This is not happening... I take walks occasionally. I know this is bad and I'm probably setting myself up for failure in delivery but oh well. This will be my last baby so I am enjoying it!
Sleep: This is a main concern of mine lol. I cannot get enough sleep it seems LOL. I am always tossing and turning and my poor husbands says I am SNORING very loudly.
Most Exciting Moment: Feeling baby’s  movements getting stronger.
Fun Fact:  My baby always stops moving right before my mom touches my stomach lol! He is already teasing his grandmom.
Miss Anything?.....





10 comments:

  1. That fun fact though 😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. You look great Toya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy! Thanks for giving us the 'bump' update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww you are so cute. I didn't gain any weight with my last pregnancy doctors thought I was weird lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kita, thanks so much for the compliment and thanks for reading. Girl I wish I could say I didn't gain any weight too lol! Not happening!

      Delete
  5. Aww!! This is exciting!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...