Sunday, October 28, 2012

Who me... Thanks





Just when I was beginning to feel left out my girl nominated for this cool blogging award! Thanks homie!!!



The rules, should you be nominated:
1. If you were nominated, post 11 things about yourselves
2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.




So here is my 11... Just skim the list Im kind of boring LOL
1.     I hate the toilet seat being up
2.     I am team ANDROID!!!!!
3.     I love going to the nail and hate the beauty salon LOL
4.     I cant stand being hot
5.     I recently have found a love for tea
6.     I silently judge those who leave the house looking better than their children
7.     I am newly engaged
8.     I am trying to give myself a cross addiction to salads and running
9.     I love potatoes
10..  My guilty pleasure is basketball wives… judge me
11. I think my daddy is the best man in the world and that all men should strive to be like him (even now that he is becoming a grumpy old man)
Still there… ok….

Here are the answers to the questions I was asked:
1. Do you have pets?- Not unless my fiancé and 7 year old count! I’m not really the animal type… I do like goldfish though LOL

2. Did you graduate from college?-
 Twice, and currently working on a second masters in Forensic Psychology
3. How many countries have you traveled to?- Sadly none… I was born in Germany because the parental were in the army but I don’t remember it at ALL

4. What's your favorite TV show?- Hmmm right now I would say Scandal… I love Kerry Washington in this show, and the drama!! Whoo Hooo I’m hooked!

5. Do you love/enjoy your job/career?-
 I really enjoy helping others, as a therapist it is often thankless and very hard. I hate the pay and the fact that mental health always takes a back seat to everything else. Have you ever heard a politician even speak on the matter? *steps off the soap box*

6. Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?- I would definitely say an extrovert. Id talk to a brick wall if I thought it would talk back. My fiancé says “You just make people talk to you”…. This may be an occupational hazard

7. What your favorite meal to cook?- For my family meatloaf, green beans, and oven roasted potatoes… what I actually like cooking is anything in the crock pot, it’s so easy

8. Why do you blog?- Honestly it started as a place other than twitter to rant about a bad break up… now its more of a weight loss struggle diary… Always a struggle LOL stay tuned….
9. What's one goal/dream you hope to attain in 2013?- Lose weight and feel gorgeous on my wedding day to my best friend, the love of my life!!!

10. If you had more free time, what's something you'd like to do?- Work out more.. no really I would like to travel… but that would require more money so yea I’d say work out more! LOL

11. What's your biggest fear?- Being a failure

My questions-
1.     Iphone or Android
2.     Favorite non healthy food
3.     Guilty pleasure
4.     How many children
5.     What’s in your CD player/ipod/playlist right now
6.     Heels or flats
7.     Skirt or pants
8.     Wine or Liquor
9.     What is your number 1 goal for the next 6 months
 10    Did you go to college
111   Pepsi or Coke

I nominated the following: well I had several more on the list but they have all been nominated
Kasssie-http://southerngrlgetsfit.blogspot.com/
Beth-http://bethmccall.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I have already been nominated and done with about 5 times now! lol But I will answer your questions here

    1. Iphone or Android iPhone
    2. Favorite non healthy food Bojangles fries
    3. Guilty pleasure Twilight
    4. How many children 1, 18 year old son
    5. What’s in your CD player/ipod/playlist right now Loving Maroon 5's new album
    6. Heels or flats both
    7. Skirt or pants skirt
    8. Wine or Liquor wine
    9. What is your number 1 goal for the next 6 months To get back to my goal weight and stay there
    10. Did you go to college Nope, didn't even graduate high school.
    11. Pepsi or Coke Coke if I had to choose, but I don't drink either usually.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for replying I didnt realize you had already done it. That was very cool of you to reply!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...