Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Management!!!!!


Hello out there!!!! Another Monday has managed to sneak up on me. I won this week though. I caught up on notes at work, did my homework, and even went to the gym!!!! Also I stayed under my points for the day so I'm feeling good feeling great!!!!

2.09 miles on the bike in 12 minutes

2.06 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill
I know that may be slow to some but for me it is a huge accomplishment!!!! I did a very modified version of the C25K

Me today still needing to fix my hair
pants- New York and Company
top- Old Navy
Sweater- JC Pennys
shoes- Catos
Ok now to recap my weekend.... the best friend is in town on business and what a better way for my child to see her God father and actually have a chance at remembering him! LOL... The bestie also met the boo so that's a fantastic thing as well!!!!
Family night Friday!!!!

Shoe game for family night Friday


For family night Friday mini me, the boo and I went to my spot Chillis. I know some frown up at the place you cant be the price and when I'm with them its always a great time!

Saturday was soccer time and guess what???? SHE SCOOOOOORED!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! Yes I screamed and cheered like I had lost my mind lol!

The sharks!!!!


 I'm not sure if i blogged this already but the boo got me a tablet!!!!! yaaaaay I love him and I love it!

Same picture as instagram... @urfavcelebrity

Washed my hair just cant seem to flat iron it....



Of course we both have homework!


Ooooh the research articles

Well that's it... how was Monday for you?



2 comments:

  1. Trying to follow your wonderful blog but it will only let me follow by email...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!! I am following your blog. I recently added the friends google follower thingy... Sorry for the delay I didn't think anyone was trying to follow. Thank you so much for reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...